Whether its staff support and training in the operation and maintenance of your installation, scheduled service calls or emergency after hours repairs, our skilled and dedicated after-sales service team have the necessary specialist know-how to ensure reliable operation and maintain optimal equipment performance.
For greater efficiency and improved performance, we also provide fully planned overhauls of dust collection systems including redesign and upgrades to ensure that your equipment lasts as long as possible, thus reducing downtime, capital expenditure and operating costs.
Our Service Department is fully equipped with all the necessary resources and personnel, including carrying spare parts for most types of dust and fume control equipment.
Luehr Filter's Maintenance services include:
- Preventative maintenance programs tailored to meet your specific needs including condition reporting and detailed repair recommendations
- 24/7 emergency phone support
- Upgrade and repair work including labour and supervision from minor repairs to major refurbishments and plant modifications
- Expert technical supervision of your own maintenance labour
- Specially designed training courses for maintenance and operating personnel.